Today’s real estate market can offer more opportunities, yet can be filled with more risks than ever before. There are multitude of factors to consider and decisions to make. When buying, it’s crucial to have all the available resources necessary to make a well-informed decision. It’s important to enlist the help of a trusted real estate professional who’ll be able to provide expert guidance at each step of the buying process.
As your Buyer's agent, my first step is to have a Buyer Consultation in which I will begin to introduce and set expectations that will help us navigate through the process pleasantly.
SOME OF THE QUESTIONS WE DISCUSS DURING OUR INITIAL CONSULTATION:
- Have you been pre-qualified by a mortgage broker?
- How soon are you looking to purchase?
- What type of home are you looking for?
- What are your location considerations?
- How many bathroom and bedrooms do you want?
- Is a yard or outdoor space important to you?
- Are you interested in new construction or a home built in a certain time period?
- Are you looking for a home that is move-in ready or are repairs/remodeling OK?
- Approximately what square footage would you prefer?
- What price range do you want to look at?
- What are your top 5 priorities?